Our Fleet consists of the following:
- A single axle tractor capable of towing a 45-foot trailer.
- A tandem axle tractor capable of towing a 45-foot trailer.
- A tri-axle roll-off capable of hauling a 24-foot flatbed and a 22 foot can for delivery of hard goods.
- A single axle roll-off truck capable of hauling a 20-foot flatbed and a 20-foot container for hauling hard goods. The single axle roll-off is also capable of towing a 20-foot tag along trailer that gives us 40 feet of cargo space.
- A Ford F750 capable of towing a 24-foot goose-neck, roll-off trailer has proven perfect for our customers who need deliveries in tight spaces with limited access, as well as an F 550 pickup with a flatbed which is also capable of towing an 18-foot trailer.
For all of your hard-good needs, we offer a single axle dump truck capable of delivering 10 yards of mulch at a time.
New to the fleet for 2018 is a 24′ Stake Body with a lift gate.
Manor View Farm prides itself in being able to deliver plants to your job-site on our roll-off fleet, making unloading much easier.
Please contact Dana De Vera for any delivery questions at 410-771-4700 or [email protected]